Owning a short sale negotiation company for 3 years I have personally negotiated and closed over 95 short sales. I have closed short sales with every lender, servicer and seen any and every type of scenario known to this industry. From 1 lien to 3 liens + mechanics liens + state tax liens + fed tax liens I have always been able to negotiate and transfer clear title to the new buyer of the short sale. With my long standing relationships that include Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo to name a few I know how to stop foreclosure sale dates and obtain relocation assistance for homeowners that can add up to several thousand dollars. See links below that contain examples of short sale approvals and also a detailed list of every short sale transaction I have closed.
Latest Real Estate News
- A $110-million splash in Malibu was the whale of all L.A. sales in 2018
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Olive groves put La Mirada on the map
- Is San Diego County done building single-family homes?
- US Bank Tower, once the West’s tallest building, goes on the block
- Hot Property: Movie mogul Jeffrey Katzenberg gives up high ground in Utah
- Hot Property Newsletter: Revving back up?
- On Carbon Beach, a compound with 100 feet of water frontage lists for $35 million
- As China’s economy gets the chills, some California firms catch a cold
- California has 70% of the nation’s priciest ZIP codes when it comes to home sales
- Hot Property: An oceanfront score for Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban