Owning a short sale negotiation company for 3 years I have personally negotiated and closed over 95 short sales. I have closed short sales with every lender, servicer and seen any and every type of scenario known to this industry. From 1 lien to 3 liens + mechanics liens + state tax liens + fed tax liens I have always been able to negotiate and transfer clear title to the new buyer of the short sale. With my long standing relationships that include Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo to name a few I know how to stop foreclosure sale dates and obtain relocation assistance for homeowners that can add up to several thousand dollars. See links below that contain examples of short sale approvals and also a detailed list of every short sale transaction I have closed.
Latest Real Estate News
- San Diego home price hits new record high: $550K
- Fox News host Sean Hannity says he never talked to HUD about loans that helped his real estate investments
- The Manor in Holmby Hills is back on top at $200 million
- Mission Valley's Civita breaks ground on low-income rentals
- L.A King Dustin Brown heats up the Manhattan Beach home market
- Rising interest rates sounding alarm bells for debt-laden consumers
- Another high-dollar sale in March keeps things hot in Malibu
- Lawsuits filed against L.A. County, lenders over green energy program
- San Diego average rent up to $1,887, breaking record. Will it last?
- Green Flash, awash in debt, is sold to investment firm