Owning a short sale negotiation company for 3 years I have personally negotiated and closed over 95 short sales. I have closed short sales with every lender, servicer and seen any and every type of scenario known to this industry. From 1 lien to 3 liens + mechanics liens + state tax liens + fed tax liens I have always been able to negotiate and transfer clear title to the new buyer of the short sale. With my long standing relationships that include Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo to name a few I know how to stop foreclosure sale dates and obtain relocation assistance for homeowners that can add up to several thousand dollars. See links below that contain examples of short sale approvals and also a detailed list of every short sale transaction I have closed.
Latest Real Estate News
- Using your home's equity to pay off credit card debt is a dumb move
- Hot Property: 'SNL' alum Kristen Wiig prepares for a closing act in Silver Lake
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Casino-dominated Hawaiian Gardens offers good odds on finding affordable housing
- Massive real estate scam based in Irvine bilked people out of $100 million, FTC alleges
- Post-election stock surge fades, and oil prices sink again
- Prop 10 lost, but rent control activists in San Diego say they won't quit
- Cluster of life science offices sell for $112 million
- Wells Fargo says it improperly foreclosed on more borrowers than originally estimated
- Owning your home doesn't make you rich. Owning somebody else's does
- Another Southern California home-price boom is cooling. Is a crash looming?