Owning a short sale negotiation company for 3 years I have personally negotiated and closed over 95 short sales. I have closed short sales with every lender, servicer and seen any and every type of scenario known to this industry. From 1 lien to 3 liens + mechanics liens + state tax liens + fed tax liens I have always been able to negotiate and transfer clear title to the new buyer of the short sale. With my long standing relationships that include Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo to name a few I know how to stop foreclosure sale dates and obtain relocation assistance for homeowners that can add up to several thousand dollars. See links below that contain examples of short sale approvals and also a detailed list of every short sale transaction I have closed.
Latest Real Estate News
- San Diego becoming hot spot for real estate investing, report says
- Adam Levine's exit from Holmby Hills among February's priciest home sales
- Despite push, San Diego County built less housing in 2017
- Amazon Books heading to Pacific Palisades as new village center takes shape
- Senate is poised to roll back rules meant to root out discrimination by mortgage lenders
- Developer planning Gaslamp hotel on Dick's Last Resort site
- NHL owner lands Malibu estate for a record-tying price
- Hot Property: Getting warmer
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Santa Monica's a great place to visit, but can you afford to live there?
- L.A.'s real estate industry enters the age of bitcoin