Every property I take on as a listing I personally pay for an appraisal as a show of good faith and to further substantiate the current market value of your property.
Latest Real Estate News
- A $110-million splash in Malibu was the whale of all L.A. sales in 2018
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Olive groves put La Mirada on the map
- Is San Diego County done building single-family homes?
- US Bank Tower, once the West’s tallest building, goes on the block
- Hot Property: Movie mogul Jeffrey Katzenberg gives up high ground in Utah
- Hot Property Newsletter: Revving back up?
- On Carbon Beach, a compound with 100 feet of water frontage lists for $35 million
- As China’s economy gets the chills, some California firms catch a cold
- California has 70% of the nation’s priciest ZIP codes when it comes to home sales
- Hot Property: An oceanfront score for Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban