Every property I take on as a listing I personally pay for an appraisal as a show of good faith and to further substantiate the current market value of your property.
Latest Real Estate News
- Using your home's equity to pay off credit card debt is a dumb move
- Hot Property: 'SNL' alum Kristen Wiig prepares for a closing act in Silver Lake
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Casino-dominated Hawaiian Gardens offers good odds on finding affordable housing
- Massive real estate scam based in Irvine bilked people out of $100 million, FTC alleges
- Post-election stock surge fades, and oil prices sink again
- Prop 10 lost, but rent control activists in San Diego say they won't quit
- Cluster of life science offices sell for $112 million
- Wells Fargo says it improperly foreclosed on more borrowers than originally estimated
- Owning your home doesn't make you rich. Owning somebody else's does
- Another Southern California home-price boom is cooling. Is a crash looming?