Every property I take on as a listing I personally pay for an appraisal as a show of good faith and to further substantiate the current market value of your property.
Latest Real Estate News
- San Diego becoming hot spot for real estate investing, report says
- Adam Levine's exit from Holmby Hills among February's priciest home sales
- Despite push, San Diego County built less housing in 2017
- Amazon Books heading to Pacific Palisades as new village center takes shape
- Senate is poised to roll back rules meant to root out discrimination by mortgage lenders
- Developer planning Gaslamp hotel on Dick's Last Resort site
- NHL owner lands Malibu estate for a record-tying price
- Hot Property: Getting warmer
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Santa Monica's a great place to visit, but can you afford to live there?
- L.A.'s real estate industry enters the age of bitcoin