Every property I take on as a listing I personally pay for an appraisal as a show of good faith and to further substantiate the current market value of your property.
Latest Real Estate News
- USC cancer institute funded by Larry Ellison finds home in West L.A.
- Hot Property: Onetime Malibu home of Judy Garland sees changing of the guard
- Top sales: June's priciest home sales featured a supermodel, Hollywood royalty
- Hot Property Newsletter: It’s certainly not cold
- Paul Allen puts a $150-million price on storied acreage in Beverly Crest
- One spouse's debts might haunt the other after death
- See the latest home and condo sales ZIP-by-ZIP
- Preservationists call for historic status for Los Angeles Times buildings, threatening redevelopment plans
- Could rent control be coming to San Diego?
- Did LeBron James tip his L.A. arrival through real estate?